NEET 2020 ANSWER KEY by Aakash,NEET 2020 ANSWER KEY by ALLEN,NEET 2020 ANSWER KEY by Career Point ,NEET 2020 ANSWER KEY by RESONANCE, NEET Answer KEY 2020, NEET 2020 Question PAPER, NEET 2020 analysis & REVIEW, ANSWER KEY NEET , NEET exam answer key download, NEET 2020Answer key official.
NEET 2020 ANSWER KEYS
SEVERAL news by Career 360,india.com , Scroll.in and others about RESULT DATE.
NEET MARKS vs RANK by AAKASH
NEET STATE wise CUT OFF 2019
Credit : AAKASH INSTITUTE
PLZ KEEP REFRESHING PAGES in 5 minutes..ALL BIO-CHEM-PHY QUESTIONS ARE UPDATED BELOW
CHEMISTRY NEET 2020 Answer
1. Sucrose on hydrolysis gives:
(1) α-D-Glucose + β-D-Glucose
(2) α-D-Glucose + β-D-Fructose
(3) α-D-Fructose + β-D-Fructose
(4) β-D-Glucose + α-D-Fructose
2. Elimination reaction of 2-Bromo-pentane to form pent-2-ene is:
(a) β-Elimination reaction
(b) Follows Zaitsev rule
(c) Dehydrohalogenation reaction
(d) Dehydration reaction
(1) (a), (c), (d)
(2) (b), (c), (d)
(3) (a), (b), (d)
(4) (a), (b), (c)
3. The number of Faradays(F) required to produce 20 g of calcium from molten CaCl2 (Atomic mass of Ca = 40 g mol–1) is:
4. An element has a body centered cubic (bcc) structure with a cell edge of 288 pm. The atomic radius is:
5. HCl was passed through a solution of CaCl2, MgCl2 and NaCl. Which of the following compound(s) crystallise(s)?
(1) Only NaCl
(2) Only MgCl2
(3) NaCl, MgCl2 and CaCl2
(4) Both MgCl2 and CaCl2
6. Find out the solubility of Ni(OH)2 in 0.1 M NaOH. Given that the ionic product of Ni(OH)2 is 2 × 10–15
(1) 2 × 10–8 M
(2) 1 × 10–13 M
(3) 1 × 108 M
(4) 2 × 10–13 M
7. For the reaction, 2Cl(g) → Cl2(g), the correct option is :
(1) ΔrH > 0 and ΔrS < 0
(2) ΔrH < 0 and ΔrS > 0
(3) ΔrH < 0 and ΔrS < 0
(4) ΔrH > 0 and ΔrS > 0
8. Which of the following is the correct order of increasing field strength of ligands to form coordination compounds?
9. The calculated spin only magnetic moment of Cr2+ ion is
(1) 4.90 BM
(2) 5.92 BM
(3) 2.84 BM
(4) 3.87 BM
10. Which of the following set of molecules will have zero dipole moment?
(1) Boron trifluoride, hydrogen fluoride, carbon dioxide, 1,3-dichlorobenzene
(2) Nitrogen trifluoride, beryllium difluoride, water, 1,3-dichlorobenzene
(3) Boron trifluoride, beryllium difluoride, carbon dioxide, 1,4-dichlorobenzene
(4) Ammonia, beryllium difluoride, water, 1,4-dichlorobenzene
BIOLOGY ANSWER KEYS
1. If the distance between two consecutive base pairs is 0.34 nm and the total number of base pairs of a DNA double helix in a typical mammalian cell is 6.6 × 109 bp, then the length of the DNA is approximately
(1) 2.5 meters
(2) 2.2 meters
(3) 2.7 meters
(4) 2.0 meters
2. Bilaterally symmetrical and acoelomate animals are exemplified by
3. Match the following columns and select the correct option.
|(a)||Gregarious, polyphagous pest||(i)||Asterias|
|(b)||Adult with radial symmetry and larva with bilateral symmetry||(ii)||Scorpion|
4. Which is the important site of formation of glycoproteins and glycolipids in eukaryotic cells?
(2) Golgi bodies
(4) Endoplasmic reticulum
5. The QRS complex in a standard ECG represents
(1) Depolarisation of auricles
(2) Depolarisation of ventricles
(3) Repolarisation of ventricles
(4) Repolarisation of auricles
6. Match the following columns and select the correct option.
|(a)||Floating Ribs||(i)||Located between second and seventh ribs|
|(b)||Acromion||(ii)||Head of the Humerus|
|(d)||Glenoid cavity||(iv)||Do not connect with the sternum|
7. Experimental verification of the chromosomal theory of inheritance was done by
8. Identify the incorrect statement.
(1) Sapwood is involved in conduction of water and minerals from root to leaf
(2) Sapwood is the innermost secondary xylem and is lighter in colour
(3) Due to deposition of tannins, resins, oils etc., heart wood is dark in colour
(4) Heart wood does not conduct water but gives mechanical support
9. Match the following columns and select the correct option.
|(a)||Pituitary gland||(i)||Grave’s disease|
|(b)||Thyroid gland||(ii)||Diabetes mellitus|
|(c)||Adrenal gland||(iii)||Diabetes insipidus|
10. Match the organism with its use in biotechnology.
|(a)||Bacillus thuringiensis||(i)||Cloning vector|
|(b)||Thermus aquaticus||(ii)||Construction of first rDNA molecule|
|(c)||Agrobacterium tumefaciens||(iii)||DNA polymerase|
|(d)||Salmonella typhimurium||(iv)||Cry proteins|
Select the correct option from the following:
PHYSICS ANSWER KEYS
1. A series LCR circuit is connected to an ac voltage source. When L is removed from the circuit, the phase difference between current and voltage is . If instead C is removed from the circuit, the phase difference is again between current and voltage. The power factor of the circuit is :
3. A long solenoid of 50 cm length having 100 turns carries a current of 2.5 A. The magnetic field at the centre of the solenoid is :
(μ0 = 4π × 10–7 T m A–1)
(1) 3.14 × 10–4 T
(2) 6.28 × 10–5 T
(3) 3.14 × 10–5 T
(4) 6.28 × 10–4 T
6. For which one of the following, Bohr model is not valid ?
(1) Singly ionised helium atom (He+)
(2) Deuteron atom
(3) Singly ionised neon atom (Ne+)
(4) Hydrogen atom
7. Light with an average flux of 20 W/cm2 falls on a non-reflecting surface at normal incidence having surface area 20 cm2. The energy received by the surface during time span of 1 minute is :
(1) 12 × 103 J
(2) 24 × 103 J
(3) 48 × 103 J
(4) 10 × 103 J
WE are TYPING ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS so no issue of SETS come..SERVER ISSUES creating delay.. ALSO
HERE we will Provide all Major Coaching Institutes NEET 2020 ANSWER KEYS and Detailed analysis also ! STAY TUNED and keep Refreshing Page ! SOON we will update all SETS ANSWER KEY !
ANSWER KEY UPDATE started. SEE ABOVE ...
Till THAT WATCH SOLUTION ANSWER KEY VIDEOS Below
WE ARE WORKING on THIS ..YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED...
|NEET UG Papers 2020||Question Papers||Question & Answers Key||Text Solutions English||Text Solutions Hindi||Recorded Solutions|
|Coaching institute||Answer Key|
|Rao IIT Academy||Soon|
|Motion IIT JEE||Soon|
|Brilliant Study Centre||Soon|
NEET Answer keys ( previous years)
NEET Answer Keys 2019 – Previous year (for all Sets) available. Check below:
|Institutions||Set Wise Answer Keys|
|Resonance||FF||PP | QQ | RR||XX|
NEET 2020 QUALIFYING CUT OFF ( just passing range )
|Category||NEET 2019 Cut off||NEET 2018 Cut off|
|Unreserved (50th percentile)||701 - 134||691 - 119|
|SC/ST/OBC (40th percentile)||133 - 107||118 - 96|
|Unreserved PH (45th Percentile)||133 - 120||118 - 107|
|SC/ST/OBC PH (40th percentile)||119 - 107||106 - 96|
NEET 2020 REVIEWS :-
NEET Exam Review - First Reactions out, students call paper moderate to tough
***The first student reactions are finally here. Students who have attempted the paper are calling the paper moderate to difficult. Some students referred to Chemistry as the toughest section while many have pointed the questions from Botany to be more confusing and difficult to attempt
**NEET Question Paper lengthy!
Some students have now called the NEET question paper to be lengthy. Sahil Joshi, who has completed the paper said that Chemistry section took longer than he expected. Overall, however, he commented that the paper was expected. "I am hoping to crack the exam but only time would tell. It was a good paper," he said.
NEET 2020 QUESTIONS PDF ( will be updated SOON )
NEET 2019 question papers PDF download
|Question paper code||Links||Solutions||Answer key|
|Code P1||Click here||Click here|
Click Here (for all codes)
|Code P2||Click here||Click here|
|Code P5||Click here||Click here|
|Code Q1||Click here||Click here|
NEET 2019 ANSWER KEYS
( LAST YEAR )
NEET 2019 Answer Key by Aakash, Allen, Career Point and Resonance | NEET Answer key 2019
The official answer key of NEET 2019, directed on May 5, 2019, will be discharged probably in the most recent seven day stretch of May 2019. Just the appropriate responses as showed on the official answer key of NEET 2019, will be considered for the figuring of definite outcome.
Official NEET 2019 answer key will help possibility to effectively decide the imprints they are probably going to score in the NEET.
NEET 2019 Result will be reported on June 5, 2019 at ntaneet.nic.in.
Candidates who will effectively qualify the test and score equivalent or more than NEET 2019 Cut off will partake in guiding procedure.
NEET 2019 ODISHA ANSWER KEY !!! ( 20 MAY 2019 )
NEET 2019( 5 may ) SOLVED ANSWER KEY-
As 2019 neet is over so latest neet 2020 updated datas above ...
NEET 2018 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
The test is directed each year by NTA to concede hopefuls into MBBS and BDS courses over the different medicinal and dental universities taking an interest in NEET.
Noticeable instructing establishments have discharged their NEET 2019 Answer Keys since the test has been finished up on May 5, 2019. NEET question paper codes accessible according to the NEET 2019 inquiry paper codes are AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, GG, HH, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP, QQ, RR, SS, WW, XX YY and ZZ. Competitors can download the appropriate response key of NEET 2019 of noticeable instructing foundations from the article underneath.
NEET 2019 QUESTION PAPER Download | NEET 2019 All sets QUESTION PAPER
|Paper Code||Question Paper|
|Code AA||Click HERE|
|Code BB||Click HERE|
|Code CC||Click HERE|
|Code DD||Click HERE|
If You have any Doubt or Query :
👉मुझसे Direct Call 📞 पे बात करना चाहते है किसी बात की लिए।। Then Callme4 App se Mujhe call kar sakte hai. Mera Callme4 id है - [email protected] ( Search करे Call me 4 App में और Direct आपके सवाल पूछे )
Material science had an aggregate of 45 questions. The area was long and included extensive computations. A ton of inquiries were posed from private distributions and NCERT reading material did not convey much weightage. This area was truly adjusted according to the NEET Syllabus and the significant points.
The trouble level ran from moderate to troublesome as a large portion of the ideas were not hard to unravel but rather they included broad counts. Henceforth, this segment will in general be extensive.
ALSO GO THROUGH DIFFERENT TOPICS LIKE-
- NO NEET FROM NEXT YEAR ,SAYS POLITICS. ?? WHAT ??
- NTA CHIEF INTERVIEW- NEET 2019 QUESTIONS EASY OR HARD ??
NEET 2019 ANSWER KEY by Aakash,NEET 2019 ANSWER KEY by ALLEN,NEET 2019 ANSWER KEY by Career Point ,NEET 2019 ANSWER KEY by RESONANCE, NEET Answer KEY 2019, NEET 2019 Question PAPER, NEET 2019 analysis & REVIEW, ANSWER KEY NEET.
SHARE- SUPPORT- SHARE