Jssc tgt form Education Qualification for 2 year B.Ed. is the main query of students. jtet mains ka form kaise bhare or jharkhand teacher vacancy form kaise bhare and JSSC TGT vacancy form filling related queries are asked by all teaching job students. Main query is few like in Education eligibility option to select , there is no clear option for 2 years B.Ed. students. so amongst all option , first option which says You have passed 12th,Graduation and trained teacher which is most suitable amongst all others. So you can select that . Others are not that suitable.
As you are filling form for JSSC GRADUATE TEACHER 2024 , you get following education qualification options to select.
- Passed +2 or higher secondary or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution and graduate or its equivalent examination and trained from a recognized institution
- Passed Graduation or its equivalent in the subject for which candidate are applying and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Passed Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in subject applied and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR Graduation in applied subject or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) who have attended the above training session till 31.05.2009 as per the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulation 2002 issued from time to time in this regard.
- Passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4-year BA/BScEd or BAEd/BScEd
- Passed Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and two year B.Ed (Special Education)
For 2 year B.Ed. students option first is more close and correct to choose.
In conclusion, the process of filling out the JTET Mains and Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy forms has become a common concern among aspiring teaching job candidates. A significant number of queries revolve around the complexities of completing the JSSC TGT vacancy form and addressing specific issues related to educational eligibility. Notably, one of the primary concerns raised by applicants is the absence of a clear option for 2 years B.Ed. students in the Education eligibility section.